Institute: Amrita University, School of Pharmacy, Kochi
Amrita University is one of the Indiaâs leading research and teaching universities. Amrita University is accredited with the highest grade of âAâ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. A review report of the Ministry of Human Resources Development listed Amrita in the top category of all Indian universities.
School of Pharmacy has announced admission to UG and PG programs in Pharmacy for the academic year 2014.
Click here to download the brochure.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- Bachelor in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)
- Master in Pharmacy (M. Pharm)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (D. Pharm)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Post Baccalaureate)
Tuition Fees (Annual)
- Bachelor in Pharmacy- Rs 85,000
- Master in Pharmacy- Rs 1, 50,000
- Doctor of Pharmacy- Rs 1, 50,000 (1st Year)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Post Baccalaureate) â Rs 2, 00,000
The fees might get revised for the academic year 2014.
Eligibility for Bachelor in Pharmacy:Candidates must have passed 10+2 level of study with an aggregate minimum of 50% with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry as the main subjects. Candidates having Biotechnology/Computer Science/Mathematics in place of Biology are also eligible.
Eligibility for Bachelor in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry): Candidates must be a pass in Diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharm)
Eligibility for Master in Pharmacy: Candidates must have passed B.Pharm degree from an institution recognized by Pharmacy Council of India with at least 50% marks in all B.Pharm courses from 2nd year to 4th year.
Preference will be given to GATE / GPAT qualified candidates. Candidates with valid GPAT score card, once admitted to M. Pharm are eligible to receive monthly stipend as per AICTE norms.
Eligibility for Doctor of Pharmacy: Candidate must be a pass in any of the following examinations:
- Candidate must have passed 10-2 exam with minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology
- Candidates must have passed D. Pharm degree from an institution recognized by Pharmacy Council of India
- Any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.
Eligibility for Doctor of Pharmacy (Post Baccalaureate): Candidates must have passed B.Pharm degree from an institution recognized by Pharmacy Council of India with at least 50% marks in all B.Pharm courses from 2nd year to 4th year. Candidates with GATE/GPAT scores preferred.
Selection for all Pharmacy programs: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and personal interview.
Online Application process: Click here to download the application form.
- Candidates are required to take print out of the application form and fill in the details.
- Candidates must send the application form, demand draft of Rs 500/- (in favor of âAmrita Vishwa Vidyapeethamâ payable at Kochi) and other enclosures at the Admissions Office in due time.
In-Person: Application forms are also available on demand in person from the branches of Dhanlakshmi Bank and Federal Bank.
Applications must be sent to:
The Admission Coordinator
Office of Admissions
Amrita Health Science Campus
AIMS Ponekkara Post
Kochi, Kerala 682 041
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
AIMS Health Science Campus
AIMS Ponekkara P.O.
Kochi, Kerala - 682 041
Phone: 0091 (0) 484 285 7900, 285 7903, 285 7904