Institute: Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research
- B.Pharma: 4 years
- B.Pharma (lateral entry for B.Pharma 2nd year for Diploma passout from DU only): 2 years
- D.Pharma: 2 years
- M.Pharma (2 years) in: Pharmacology, Quality Assurance, Hospital Pharmacy,
- Pharmaceutics, Clinical Research, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Management, Herbal Drug Technology
- B.Pharma: Senior School certificate Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (12 year Course) or the Indian School Examination with 60% or above marks in aggregate in the three Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) from Recognized Schools in the Union Territory of Delhi.
- B.Pharma (lateral entry): Candidates seeking admission to 2nd year B. Pharmacy course must have passed the Senior Certificate Examination of the Central board of Secondary Education with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (12 years course) or an examination recognized equivalent there to and Diploma course in Pharmacy (two years) New scheme examination of University of Delhi will be eligible for admission to 2nd year of Degree Course strictly in order of merit.
- D.Pharma: Senior School Certificate Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education , New Delhi (12 years course)/ Indian School Examination With 60% and above marks in aggregate in the three Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Maths ) from Recognized Schools in the Union Territory of Delhi.
- M.Pharma: Candidate seeking admission to the M. Pharm., course must have passed the Bachelor of Pharmacy examination with at least 50% in the aggregate of theory papers of II, III and IV year from the University of Delhi as equivalent there to, their marks in theory papers of all the four year will be considered.
Note: The candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination from Open School are NOT ELIGIBLE for admission to B. Pharma
How to apply:
- Download the application form from the website.
- Forms can also obtained by requesting the supply of application forms by post and have to be accompanied with a self-addressed envelope (30cm*22cm) and stamped Rs 75/- in addition to a Demand Draft of Rs 500/- in favour of Director, DIPSAR, payable at New Delhi.
- Completed application form along with attested photocopies of certificates, testimonials, photographs and Demand Draft should reach the Director, DIPSAR, Pushp Vihar, Sector 3, M. B. Road, New Delhi - 110 017
View details on Page 17 of Sunday Times of India dated May 27, 2012
Application deadline: July 4, 2012 (5 pm)
Pushp Vihar, Sector 3,
M. B. Road, New Delhi - 110 017
Phone: 011 29553771, 29554649