EAMCET B.Pharma 2014 Counselling will start on September 26, 2014 in online mode at 28 helpline centers. According to notification released by the examination authority Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JUNTU) Hyderabad- option entery, a part of counselling process, will be held on September 26-27 and candidates are required to excercise their preferrred web option entry through using their login id and password.
Further, the notification adds that result of seat allotment will be displyed at the EAMCET's official website on or before September 30 after 6:00 pm to offer admissions for B.Pharma course to qualifying candidates as per their merit.
Qualifying candidates are required to login using their is and password to participate in the online counselling process. Candidates, who have forgotten their login id/password, can generate the same by sending SMS to 8790499899 from your registered mobile number in the following format- EAMCET 01 your hall ticket number. Candidates not willing to opt the said option, can approach the nearest helpline centers (HLC) for generation of login id.
Steps to generate new password-
Qualifying candidates of the entrance exam are eligible to participate in the EAMCET 2014 Counselling, which comprises applying, option filling, seat allotments and reporting to the colleges for admissions.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to ask queries on EAMCET B.Pharma 2014 Entrance Exam 2014 on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
EAMCET 2014 Counseling Procedure:
Students will participate in the Counseling Procedure of EAMCET 2014 as per the ranks after document verification and have to submit the three proformas to claim their nativity, local status and community as given in brochure. The EAMCET Counseling 2014 procedure consist of the below listed stages-
EAMCET 2014 Counseling Procedure in detail:-
1. Certificate Verification: Certificate Verification of EAMCET can be collected by the candidates at the designated help centers as per applicable schedule (which will be notified soon). To obtain the verification certificate and to participate in the counselling, candidates are required to pay the applicable processing fee. After online payment of counsellin fee, candidates will receive a receipt for the same.
For registration, candidates are required to collect the Registration-cum-Verification form from the computer operator and should also verify whether the printed mobile no. is correct or not. The Registration-cum-Verification form will come along with EAMCET 2014 Scratch Card, which carries all the important details for Option Entry including- Login ID, Number, password, date of birth, Hall Ticket Number.
Documents required for Verification:
EAMCET 2014 Rank Card; mark sheet of SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent, EAMCET 2014 Hall Ticket, Study/Bonafide Certificate from Class III to Class X and SSC/ Intermediate or Equivalent (10+2), Income Certificate issued by MRO after January 1, 2014 to be submitted for candidates claiming fee exemption, PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable), Transfer Certificate, Caste Certificate (if applicable).
A few other documents-
2. Exercising Options: Afterreceiving Certificate Verification of EAMCET, candidates will be provided with a Blank Option Form, List of Colleges, Courses and their Codes. Candiates are required to write their preferred College and Course Code name. Candidates are required to prioritize from the list of colleges and courses and write the Priority Number in the Blank Option Form. After providing names of codes and college, candidates are advised to take a printout of the exercised option list. The detailed procedure of EAMCET 2014 Exercising Options can be obtained from the Help-Line Centres.
3. Web Option entry: At this stage, candidates are required togenerate the password by entering their registration number and date of birth shall be entered in DD/MM/YYYY format.
4. Choice Filling and Locking: After successful login, candidates are required to provide the names of their preferred colleges/institutes. Candidates are allowed tocan enter as many choices as they wish to in the choice filling round. To lock their choices, candidates have to save their options within prescribed time limit.
5. Modification of Options and Freezing: In this round, candidates are allowed to modify their choices. It has to be noted that they are allowed to finally freeze their selected options within a set time line.
6. Seat Allotment: Candidates will have to login to download the EAMCET 2014 Seat Allotment letter probably by entering their application form number, hall ticket number, date of birth and password. After downloading the seat allotment letter, candidates are required to pay the applicable fee in any branch of Andhra Bank/Indian Bank. Then, report at the alloted college/institute as per instructions printed on the allotment order. Steps to download the allotment letter-
7. Allotment Order, Fee Payment and Reporting to College: Candidates should download the Allotment Form along with the Bank Challan, which is available at the Helpline Centres. The prescribed fees have to be paid in the Andhra Bank or Indian Bank and the receipt should be collected after the payment is done. Students will have to report to the allotted college on the specified date in the allotment letter.
Candidates allotted with seat and not reporting for fee deposit and other admission formalities will lead tocancellation of allotted seat. It has to be noted that SC/ST candidates, whose parents earn up to rupees two lakhs per annum and candidates from all other categories, whose parents earn up to rupees one lakh per annum, are not required to pay any amount through Challan.
Latest: [Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your AP EAMCET Scores, Click here]
Know you changes for admission through AP EAMCET Rank
It depends on your intermediate group score which you dint mentioned.with 583 group score and 51 marks in ap EAMCET I got 28k
AP EAMCET is a state level Entrance exam to get admission in various Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The minimum marks to...
hello aspirant,please go to the official website and check if you can redownload the admit card. if you forget your password you can retrive it thr...
Hey Lavanya Dunnala,The qualifying marks in TS Eamcet is 40, not 45. You need to score a minimum of 40 inorder to qualify in TS eamcet, if you does...
Cut off mark for OC category in AP EAMCET 2019 can range from 40-45 (according to previous year cut offs) Check the below link for mor...
Your AP EAMCET brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile