EAMCET Pharmacy 2014 Cutoff
Govind Kumar, 11 Aug 2014, #AP EAMCET
Applications Open Now
Hindustan University : UG Admissions
Apply

EAMCET Pharmacy 2014 Cutoff - The Cutoff score of EAMCET Pharmacy 2014 entrance exam will be based on factors such as availability of seats, number of applicants and difficulty level in the entrance examination. Seats of Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy College will be allotted according to the rank obtained in EAMCET Pharmacy 2014 entrance exam. There are around there are 261 Pharmacy colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Bachelor of Pharmacy course.  

NOTE: Enroll Now for the Pharmacy course from Lovely Professional University

While preparing EAMCET Pharmacy 2014 cutoff score, 85% seats will be reserved for local candidates and remaining 15% for non-local candidates. A candidate shall be regarded as a local candidate if they have studied not less than four consecutive academic years in an educational institution of that particular area. The candidates who have studied from any other region of Andhra Pradesh shall be considered as non-local candidates. The local areas in respect of University are mentioned below: 

Andhra University (AU Area) – Vizianagaram, Vishakhapatna, West Godavari, Srikakulam, Krishna, East Godavari, Prakasam and Guntur regions

Sri Venkateswara University (SVU area) – Nellore, Kurnool, Chittor, Anantapur and YSR district regions

Osmania University (OU Area) - Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahabubnagar, Warangal, Nalgonda, Adilabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad and Medak district regions.

For any doubts and queries, call the EAMCET Pharmacy 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360

Candidates can check the some of the popular Pharmacy colleges of Andhra Pradesh from the table below. This table is based on the candidate’s preference who took admission through EAMCET 2013 Cut off in various Pharmacy colleges of India.

Pharmacy College/Institute Name

Open Category

Closing Rank for Boys

Closing Rank for Girls

Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam

AU

6663

6663

G Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad

OU

7167

8350

Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharmacy College, Saidabad

OU

0 (No Seat For Boys)

15631

Sree Vidyanikethan College of Pharmacy, Tirupati

SUV

15398

15298

In the above table Open Category (OC), Andhra University (AU Area), Sri Venkateswara University (SVU area) and Osmania University (OU Area)

Careers360 will provide candidates with all the latest information about the EAMCET Pharmacy 2014cut off on this page as soon as it is available. Candidates will have to check this page regularly for updates on EAMCET Pharmacy 2014cut off.

 

Stay tuned to medicine.careers360.com for more news and feature related to EAMCET Pharmacy Entrance Exam 2014.

Latest: [Want to Know Colleges, Specialization to Apply on the basis of your AP EAMCET Scores, Click here] 

AP EAMCET College Predictor

Know you changes for admission through AP EAMCET Rank

Predict Now

Applications Open Now

SSCA - Symbiosis School of Culinary Arts
SSCA - Symbiosis School of Cu...
Apply
MIT School of Bioengineering Sciences and Research
MIT School of Bioengineering ...
Apply
Sharda University - SUAT
Sharda University - SUAT
Apply
Banasthali Vidyapith
Banasthali Vidyapith
Apply
LPU School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
LPU School of Pharmaceutical ...
Apply
Hindustan University : UG Admissions
Hindustan University : UG Adm...
Apply
View All Application Forms

Questions related to AP EAMCET

I got 70 marks in Ap eamcet and got go 913marks In bca category expected rank

9 Minutes ago

Hello aspirant, AP EAMCET is a state level Entrance exam to get admission in various Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh. The minimum marks to...

I forgot my hall ticket number of AP eamcet 2019 and password also so please any body help me, please.

3 Hours ago

hello aspirant,please go to the official website and check if you can redownload the admit card. if you forget your password you can retrive it thr...

what are the cutoff marks for oc category in ts eamcet .is that 45 or 40?as we know cutoff for ap eamcet is 45

Hey Lavanya Dunnala,The qualifying marks in TS Eamcet is 40, not 45. You need to score a minimum of 40 inorder to qualify in TS eamcet, if you does...

Can you please tell me cutoff marks for oc category in ap eamcet 2019

6 Hours ago

Hey ! Cut off mark for OC category  in AP EAMCET 2019 can range from 40-45 (according to previous year cut offs) Check the below link for mor...

When you release eamcet results

7 Hours ago

Hi,      The results will be released after 27th May, so keep in touch. After Tomorrow anytime it can be published. Good luck ...

Top

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books