GPAT 2015 Application Form
GPAT 2015 Application Form: The application form of GPAT 2015 is available now. It must be noted that GPAT 2015 application can be filled in online mode from November 13, 2014. The last date of GPAT 2015 registration is January 12, 2015. The GPAT 2015 application procedure comprising three stages- registration, online payment, and application form filling.
LATEST - Candidates can check GPAT Result from February 14 onwards. GPAT was conducted on January 21, 2018.
To Apply for GPAT 2015 – Click Here
Important Highlights of GPAT 2015 Application Procedure:
- Candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully before applying for GPAT 2015
- Applicants who are applying for first time must accept the declaration form before starting the registration process. Candidates must ensure that they enter the correct details in self registration form and verify it before submitting
- After the submission of self registration form applicants will receive 6 digit password on screen and same will send via mail and SMS
- GPAT 2015 application form can be filled after login to the registration portal with the password received by them
- The payment of GPAT 2015 examination fee can be done either online or offline. Candidates can remit online fee through Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking and offline fee can be remitted through SBI bank challan
- Bank will give you a challan copy after you’ve deposited the fees. The challan copy will have journal number written on it. Before you leave the bank make sure that you are able to read the journal number clearly. After 48 hours you will receive an email and a SMS confirming that your payment data has been updated in the registration portal.
- Candidates are then required to login again the official website and proceed with the remaining registration process. Once you’ve completed the form, View/Modify button will show on your screen.
- If the data entered by a candidate is accurate, then click on the ‘I agree’ button. The system will again ask you to confirm. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you have successfully completed the process you will see a message on your screen stating ‘Thank you for successfully registering for AICTE GPAT 2015 Exam.
- Kindly note that a choice of 3 cities for online examination center will be given to the candidates
- Allotment will be made on first come first serve basis
- Candidates can take print of GPAT 2015 application form for future reference
GPAT 2015 Specification for Photograph and Signature:
- Photograph – Candidates need to upload your scanned photo while GPAT 2015 registration process. Photograph should be of 140 x 160 (60Kb)
- Signature - Candidates need to upload your scanned signature while GPAT 2015 registration process. Signature should be of 60 x 90 (30Kb)
Keep visiting pharmacy.careers360.com for more news and feature article on GPAT 2015 Application Form.
GPAT Preparation Tips 2021 - Aspirants appearing for GPAT 2021...
GPAT Study Material 2021 - To know more about the GPAT syllabu...
GPAT Registration 2021 - National Testing Agency (NTA) will st...
Questions related to GPAT
Can you suggest me a book in which previous year GPAT question papers are divided in topics wise category?
I suggest you pharematical science competitive exam,in this there is proper marking system of Questions and previous year question papers is also there
For more information please visit this website
HOPE YOU FIND THIS INFORMATIVE
How many marks will be required in Gpat for getting BHU . Plz reply
According to the data you should have secured 60% minimum marks/6.0 CPI on 10.0 point scale in qualifying degree. Along with you must qualified in Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test(GPAT) to get admission in BHU.
I think you have get your answer. Good luck.
how many marks are nessary in gpat exam
GPAT cut off is Minimum qualifying marks for students who have appeared for post graduation in pharmacy.
GPAT cut off 2020
category cutoff total candidates
general 163 1974
obc - NCL 131 1350
sc 103 373
st 76 489
so according to category , minimum marks to qualify can be estimated
hello sir, hope you doing well im a pharmacy student sir i just want to ask the best book for gpat
Here I am mentioning some of the best books for GPAT below -
1. The Pearson Guide to GPAT and other entrance examination in Pharmacy by Akaberi Shah Baser
2. GPAT cracker by Dr. Sanjar Alam and others
3. GPAT : A Companies by Nazma N. Inamdar
4. Synopsis for GPAT by Dr. Surendra H. Bodakhe, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Prof. Vijay Juyal Dr. Munish Ahuja
Hope you will find this answer useful,
All the best!
HELLO SIR, IM COMPLETE MY B.SC .IN A GRADE SOO IM ELIGILABE FOR GPAT OR NOT? PLEASE TELL ME
GPAT is national level exam conducted for admission to various postgraduate programs in pharmacy and as per its eligibility criteria candidates need to have passed BPharm of four years duration from a recognized University. Those who are in the final year of BPharm too are eligible to apply. For more details regarding this, you may consider visiting our page at https://www.google.com/amp/s/pharmacy.careers360.com/articles/gpat-eligibility-criteria/amp