GPAT 2015 Application Form: The application form of GPAT 2015 is available now. It must be noted that GPAT 2015 application can be filled in online mode from November 13, 2014. The last date of GPAT 2015 registration is January 12, 2015. The GPAT 2015 application procedure comprising three stages- registration, online payment, and application form filling.
LATEST - Candidates can check GPAT Result from February 14 onwards. GPAT was conducted on January 21, 2018.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education
Admissions 2019 OPEN | MAHE #1 Private university in India QS world Ranking
To Apply for GPAT 2015 – Click Here
Important Highlights of GPAT 2015 Application Procedure:
- Candidates are advised to read the instruction carefully before applying for GPAT 2015
- Applicants who are applying for first time must accept the declaration form before starting the registration process. Candidates must ensure that they enter the correct details in self registration form and verify it before submitting
- After the submission of self registration form applicants will receive 6 digit password on screen and same will send via mail and SMS
- GPAT 2015 application form can be filled after login to the registration portal with the password received by them
- The payment of GPAT 2015 examination fee can be done either online or offline. Candidates can remit online fee through Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking and offline fee can be remitted through SBI bank challan
- Bank will give you a challan copy after you’ve deposited the fees. The challan copy will have journal number written on it. Before you leave the bank make sure that you are able to read the journal number clearly. After 48 hours you will receive an email and a SMS confirming that your payment data has been updated in the registration portal.
- Candidates are then required to login again the official website and proceed with the remaining registration process. Once you’ve completed the form, View/Modify button will show on your screen.
- If the data entered by a candidate is accurate, then click on the ‘I agree’ button. The system will again ask you to confirm. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Once you have successfully completed the process you will see a message on your screen stating ‘Thank you for successfully registering for AICTE GPAT 2015 Exam.
- Kindly note that a choice of 3 cities for online examination center will be given to the candidates
- Allotment will be made on first come first serve basis
- Candidates can take print of GPAT 2015 application form for future reference
GPAT 2015 Specification for Photograph and Signature:
- Photograph – Candidates need to upload your scanned photo while GPAT 2015 registration process. Photograph should be of 140 x 160 (60Kb)
- Signature - Candidates need to upload your scanned signature while GPAT 2015 registration process. Signature should be of 60 x 90 (30Kb)
Keep visiting pharmacy.careers360.com for more news and feature article on GPAT 2015 Application Form.
More like GPAT
GPAT Syllabus 2019
GPAT Syllabus 2019 - National Testing Agency (NTA) has released GPAT 2019 syllabus in November 20...
GPAT Application Form 2019
GPAT Application Form 2019 - National Testing Agency (NTA) has released GPAT 2019 application for...
Best Books for GPAT
Best Books for GPAT - Careers360 brings the list of best books for GPAT preparation. Buy GPAT boo...
GPAT 2019 - Preparation Tips, Best Books, Exam Pattern, S...
GPAT 2019 - Candidate appearing for GPAT 2019 can check the preparation tips, best books, pattern...
GPAT Important Dates 2019
GPAT Important Dates 2019 - NTA will conduct GPAT on January 28, 2019. Know GPAT dates such as ap...