Entrance test: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT-2013)
Conducted by: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
Admission for: M.Pharm programme (The curriculum focuses on specialisation in the field of pharmacy)
âPredict your GPAT 2014 rank with GPAT Rank Predictorâ
- Bachelorâs degree in Pharmacy from any recognized university (4 years after 10+2 including lateral entry candidates).
- Final year students of B.Pharmacy course can apply.
GPAT-2013 Application Procedure:
- Register here mentioning a valid Email ID and a valid mobile number
- An Email will be sent to the Email ID registered citing the unique 6 digit password.
- Login to the website using the Email ID as user name and the unique password sent.
- Pay online or through Cash payment using the bank challan (to be printed from the site)
- Note: Admit cards can be downloaded by successfully registered candidate form April 29, 2013
GPAT-2013 Application fee: Rs. 1200 for General/ OBC category candidates and Rs. 600 for SC/ ST/ PD category candidates.
GPAT-2013 Mode of Payment: Online or through cash deposited through challan in any SBI branch.
GPAT-2013 Exam centres: Click here for the list
|GPAT-2013 Important dates|
|Online Application website opens||March 8, 2013|
|Online Application website closes||April 8, 2013|
|Download of Admit Cards||April 29, 2013|
|GPAT - 2013 Exam Window||May 16 to 18, 2012|
|Declaration of GPAT - 2013 Result||May 31, 2013|
GPAT-2013 Details: Click here
Email: [email protected]