Institute: Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University
Stipend: A stipend of Rs. 8000/- will be given limited to first 2(two) merit candidates in each branch of specialization.
Eligibility: Must have passed the qualifying examination of bachelor of pharmacy from a recognised university with minimum 55% of aggregrate marks or equivalent cumulative grade point index (CGPI) or any other qualifying degree examination considered as equivalent by Nirma University (with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPI)
- Applicants with valid GPAT score will be given preference for admission in all the branches based on the merit of GPAT score.
- The NON-GPAT candidates will be admitted based on the merit of the National-Level written test conducted by the University. The date of written test will be intimated separately. And the procedure will be initiated only if the seats are vacant after considering the qualified GPAT candidates.
How to apply: Click here to download application form and submit the filled-in application along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of “Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University”, payable at Ahmedabad to below mentioned address:The Admission Coordinator, Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University, Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad – 382481
- Last date of receiving the Applications : July 21, 2011
- Display of Merit List on Website : August 23, 2011
- Interview for eligible applicants : August 30, 2011
- Last date for payment of fees : September 4, 2011
- Commencement of Semester : September 5, 2011
Click here to view details
Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University
Ahmedabad – 382 481, Gujarat – INDIA
Email: [email protected]