NIPER JEE Counselling 2020: Date (October 2), Call Letter (Soon), Admission Process
NIPER JEE Counselling 2020: The counselling of NIPER JEE 2020 will be conducted by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research in offline mode from October 2. Call letters will be released on the official website for download by candidates. Candidates will be invited for NIPER JEE counselling 2020 according to the ranks obtained as per the merit list published by NIPER. The NIPER JEE 2020 counselling includes group discussion and interview as well. Eligible candidates will be required to report to the allocated venue of NIPER JEE counselling 2020 on the stipulated day and time. It is compulsory for all candidates to carry their GPAT/ GATE/ NET score card to the counselling venue. Those candidates who had applied for NIPER JEE while appearing for the qualifying examination will have to produce the final result (mark sheet) at the time of NIPER JEE 2020 counselling. Candidates will have to pay the full admission fees at the counselling of NIPER JEE 2020 so they are advised to come prepared with bank drafts. For more information regarding NIPER JEE counselling 2020, read the article below.
Latest - NIPER JEE MBA 2020 counselling begins from October 5, 2020.
NIPER JEE 2020 Counselling Dates
|Registration on online counselling portal, display of seat matrix to the candidates, choice filling and saving of choices by the candidates||October 5 (2:00 PM) to October 9, 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|First round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission recommendation letter||October 12, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Online fee submission and confirmation of allotted seat||October 13 to October 17, 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Second round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission recommendation letter||October 19, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Online fee submission and confirmation of allotted seat||October 20 to October 23, 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Third round of allotment and downloading of provisional admission recommendation letter||October 26, 2020 (5:00 PM)|
|Online fee submission and confirmation of allotted seat||October 27 to October 31, 2020 (11:59 PM)|
NIPER JEE MBA 2020 - Online Counselling
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Joint Entrance Exam (NIPER JEE) 2020 was conducted by NIPER Ahmedabad on September 28 for admission into Master of Business Administration (Pharm. Management) and PhD programmes across 7 NIPERs across the country.
On the basis of rank of the candidate and availability of seat in programme, NIPER will allocate the seat to the qualified candidates.
NIPER JEE MBA 2020- Seats Available for Admission
Check category wise NIPER JEE MBA (Pharm.) availability of seats.
|Category||Available seats for (MBA Pharm.)|
|Schedule Caste (SC)|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)|
NIPER JEE MBA 2020- Admission through online counselling
- Based on candidates overall rank/ merit list, candidate is allowed to take admission in MBA Pharm. programme at any NIPER as per their choices and availability of seats.
- Once recommendation for admission gets finalized, then change in the placement of programme/ course or migration/ transfer will not be permissible under any circumstances.
- If the documents submitted by the candidate are found fake or forged, the the admission of the candidates will be forfeited and they shall be liable for consequential legal action. No refund of admission fee is applicable under any circustances
- If the admitting of NIPER is not satisfied with the past behavior, character or antecedents of the candidates, it can refuse to admit him or her.
- Any canvassing or external pressure by the candidate for admission will be treated as disqualification and their admission will be cancelled forthwith.
NIPER JEE MBA Counselling 2020- Method of selection and admission
- Candidates declared/ notified as eligible for counselling are based on their merit-rank, they need to register for online counselling. Candidates nee to forfeit the claim for admission if they does not register for counselling within specified date and time. If a candidates who has not been declared as eligible for counselling, will not be considered for admission at any NIPER.
- Candidates will be recommended for admission into course/ programme at the NIPER on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
- Candidates should have done their graduation on the date of counselling or he/ she should submitted & uploaded the affidavit of this concern failing which they will not be considered for admission. Note: NIPERs will not be held responsible for denail of admission to non-eligible candidates.
- List of original documents with self-attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of reporting in the allotted NIPER:
- Date of birth prood- High school/ Class 10th certificate
- All marksheets and certificates, grade reports in original related to class X and class XII onwards
- Those who are reporting for the admission at the allotted NIPER should have their final year/ final semester result in hand clearly indicating final CGPA/ OGPA or final percentage of marks where grade points are not awarded.
- In case of candidates from reserved category (SC, ST, OBC (NCL) and General-EWS**)
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Handicapped (PH) which should be issued by the Medical Officer of any government hospital along with the description of disability and degree of disability.
NIPER JEE MBA admission through online counselling 2020
Those who are applying for NIPER JEE MBA 2020 and appearing in the entrance test and qualifying the same does not mean the acceptance of eligibility. For a particular course, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria as specified on the official website of NIPER. The eligibility of candidates for the provisional admission is based on documents uploaded by the candidate. In case if a candidate is not found eligible at any stage, then in such case their candidature will be rejected and admission will be cancelled.
There will be only online counselling for NIPER JEE MBA 2020. Those who gets declared eligible for counselling for the consideration to the NIPER would be generally larger then the number of available seats, provided they have minimum cutoff marks which need to be decided by the competent authority (JCC) to get the sufficient number of candidates for counselling and filling of all the available seats.
NIPER JEE MBA 2020 Online Counselling Process
- Those who are eligible for online counselling for NIPER JEE MBA 2020, will have to do their registration by paying non-refundable amount of Rs 1000/- (General and OBC category) and Rs 500 for (SC/ ST) via online mode by using Credit/ Debit card or Net banking. This fee will be adjusted with candidates fees in case candidates admission gets confirmed. However, the advance fee will not be refunded in case, if they don't take admission to allotted seat or not seat is allotted to candidates in the counselling.
- There is no correspondence from the guardians/ candidates/ parents will be entertained by the NIPER for seeking permission for late admission/ registration in the NIPERs.
- Only registered and qualified candidates will be able to login into the online counselling portal. One can access the website from any place with their convenience.
- If a candidate forgot their login ID and password. Then they can retrieve their credentials by providing the inputs of some personal parameters.
- All the details pertaining to available seat matrix (with reservation category), online counselling process, helpline numbers are available on the home page of the official website.
- Those who gets qualified in the entrance test under any category shall be permitted to make their choices of courses/ programmes in stipulated date and time.
- Candidates will have to select various choices based upon their qualification, eligibility and seat availability in that category. Similarly, the list of NIPERs will be displayed where the desired programme by the candidate is offered.
- Candidates will be able to select the courses and the NIPERs one by one. At the time of counselling, there will be a provision to modify/ add or delete the choices within stipulated time. Furthermore, the provision for upward movement/ interchange/ downward movement will be available and permissible any number of times.
- The process for exercising of choices or seeking other information will be driven and guide the candidates through appropriate message on the computer screen.
- After completion of choice filling, one will have to save the choices. After that, they will be able to take a printout with lock status, so that they can discuss the filled choices with his/ her mentors and update the same if they want to.
- One can update their choices any number of time until the choices are locked by the candudate. If by the last date, the filled choices are not locked by the candidate, then the last saved choices will automatically be locked by the system
- Login ID will be provided to all the NIPERs to provide access to the online counselling portal.
- The locked choices will be processed via automated system one the basis of merit and available seats on a scheduled date. The candidates will be intimated through registered e-mail/ SMS about NIPERs and course allotted.
- Those who have been allotted a seat for the first time in any round of allotment will be mandatorily required to submit the online fees within prescribed date and time, failing which their allotment will gets cancelled.
- Subsequent round of online counselling will be conducted immediately after the reporting.
- Thereafter, the same process for subsequent round of cunselling will be followed by the authority.
- Those who will not fulfill the eligibility conditions at the time of admission in the allotted NIPER, except producing final year grade card/ marksheet will forfeit claim for admission and they will not be considered for the seat allocation. In such case, candidates shall be rejected.
- If a candidate has been admitted in any course at any NIPERs, after counselling any request for change or transfer of course will not be entertained by the NIPER.
- Those who get admitted will have to required to submit their original documents and mark sheets to the registrar of the allotted NIPER, otherwise admission may not be granted.
- If a candidate fails to deposit the specified admission fee and original certificates as required by the NIPER, the admission may be discontinued.
- After depositing the admission fee at the time of counselling, and if a candidate wants to forego his admission due to certain reasons, then in such cases, No refund of fee will be considered.
NIPER JEE MBA 2020 Counselling- Upgradation
After the first round of allotment, some of the candidate may be allotted their second/ third/ fourth or subsequent choice. On the other hand, some of the seats will be allotted to the other candidates may remain vacant due to non-payment of fees the seat have become vacant, such candidates may request for sliding to a better choice in subsequent round of allotment. However, the candidate will be considered for sliding ONLY to one of the better choices, that were given by them at the time of online choice filling. Such candidates need to mark themselves for "Upgradation". It will be MANDATORY for the candidate to first take admission on the allotted seat by paying specified fee.
The result of NIPER JEE 2020 has been released on September 30. NIPER declares the result in online mode only in the form of merit lists and in PDF format. Candidates can download the NIPER JEE 2020 result PDF file from the official website.
NIPER JEE Merit List 2020
The NIPER JEE result is declared in the form of merit list of NIPER JEE 2020. Candidates can download the NIPER JEE 2020 merit list and check their All India Rank (AIR). According to these ranks, candidates will be called for counselling which takes place in offline mode, tentatively in July 2020.
NIPER JEE Cutoff 2020
NIPER declares ranks instead of marks of all the candidates. Hence, candidates must keep themselves updated with the NIPER JEE 2020 cutoff ranks which vary each year due to different factors. Number of examinees and difficulty level of the question paper are some of the few determinants of the NIPER JEE cutoff 2020.
Documents required at NIPER JEE Counselling 2020
The NIPER call letter is released for download on the official website. Candidates have to carry the following documents in original along with photocopies of each to the NIPER JEE 2020 counselling:
Matriculation Certificate as a proof of age and correct name
Mark sheets of all the semesters/ years of the qualifying degree
GPAT/ GATE/ NET score card (wherever applicable)
Admit card of NIPER JEE 2020
Certificate of reservation (if applicable)
Certificate of income
Certificate of disability (if applicable)
Sponsorship certificate from the employer in case of Government/ Industry sponsored candidates
Documentary proof in support of the NRI status [only for M.B.A.(Pharm.)]
Affidavit to be provided in the form of Undertaking
Undertaking to be given by the parents regarding ragging for their wards to abide by rules of the Institute
Attested copy of Aadhar Card
NIPER JEE Counselling 2020
Since admission into the offered programmes is through counselling, candidates will be called for the same according to the ranks obtained in NIPER JEE 2020. Candidates have to be present in person at the specified NIPER JEE 2020 counselling venue on the correct date and time. No family member is allowed as a representative of the candidate. Along with the mandatory documents, candidates also have to bring a bank draft drawn in the favour of ‘NIPERJEE 2020’ payable at Ahmedabad as per
Sec.10 “Fees and Payments” to pay the full admission fees.
Check the table below to know the procedure of NIPER JEE counselling 2020 for Masters and Ph.D. programmes:
The counselling process included group discussion and interview. Candidates are offered admission according to their performance in these two rounds.
The counselling process consisted of an interview only. Candidates were provided admission as per the marks secured in the entrance test as well as their performance in the interview.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - NIPER JEE Counselling 2020: Date (October 2), Call Letter (Soon), Admission Process
Question: Who conducts the NIPER JEE 2020 counselling?
The counselling of NIPER JEE 2020 will be conducted by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Question: When aspirants have to produce the NIPER JEE final result (mark sheet)?
Those candidates who had applied for NIPER JEE while appearing for the qualifying examination will have to produce the final result (mark sheet) at the time of NIPER JEE 2020 counselling.
Question: In what form NIPER JEE Results will be declared?
NIPER declares the result in online mode only in the form of merit lists and in PDF format.
Question: From where call letters for NIPER JEE counselling can be downloaded?
Call letters will be released on the official website for download by candidates.
Question: Is GPAT/ GATE/ NET score card is mandatory at the NIPER JEE counselling venue?
It is compulsory for all candidates to carry their GPAT/ GATE/ NET score card to the counselling venue.
NIPER JEE 2021 will be conducted in an online mode across 29 c...
How to prepare for NIPER JEE 2021 - Aspirants seeking for the ...
NIPER JEE 2021 exam pattern - NIPER, Ahmedabad is the competen...
Questions related to NIPER JEE
does NIPER JEE colleges provide B Pharma courses for 1st year to a 4 year droper student if he / she qualifies the respective exam?
NIPER JEE, is an exam where candidates can get admission in various Postgraduate and Doctorate level courses in the field of Pharmacy such as M.S. (Pharma), M. Pharma, M. Tech (Pharma), PhD (Pharmaceutical & Biological Sciences disciplines), and MBA (Pharma) offered by various campuses of NIPER,upon clearing the same. So B.Pharm does not apply.
All the best
Hve we to qualify both GPAT and NIPERJEE toget admission in NIPER?
In order to get admission in NIPER institute , you need to clear NIPERJEE . And to appear for NIPERJEE you need to qualify GPAT exam.Upon clearing NIPERJEE , you will have a group discussion round too to clear .MBA (Pharmaceutical Management) ,MTech (Pharmaceutical Management) ,MS (Pharm) and PhD are the courses offered in the institute.To appear for NIPER JEE PhD a valid score in GATE or NET are also accepted instead of GPAT. Kindly visit the official website to know more in detail regarding the application and selection process.
All the best
Recently i have completed my B.pharm .so ,my doubt is am i eligible for NIPER can i write that exam
Yes, pharm students can attend niper exam. But,u should have 60% aggregate in qualifying exam ,then u are eligible to apply for entrance exam. For sc,st it's 55% and for physically handicapped it's 55%.Hope this information helps you.
All the best.
is niper only for group A students?
NIPER JEE each year conducted by National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Ahemdabad to give admission to M.Pharm and Ph.D programmes.
Sorry to say you but didn't get the meaning of group a students. However you should have minimum eligibility criteria to give this examination. The eligibility criteria are that
- You should have minimum 60% marks in qualifying examination. Otherwise you should have 6.75 CGPA out of 10.
- You should have pass B pharm or msc in some subjects.
Click on the link below to know more about this examination
difference betweem GPAT and niper jee and the syllabus also.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is the gateway for admission to various Masters in Pharmacy (M. Pharm) programmes. According to the GPAT 2020 scores obtained, more than 800 institutes will grant admission to 39,890 M.Pharm seats across India. All AICTE approved institutes/ colleges/ universities accept GPAT score.
For more details about GPAT exam please visit this link GPAT exam
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is a exam conducted by NIPER for admission to Masters in Pharmacy (M.Pharm) and Ph.D programmes.
NIPER JEE gives admission into Masters and PhD seats for offered in seven NIPER institutes located in Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Raebareli and SAS Nagar.
Please note that you must qualify in GPAT, before appearing for NIPER JEE and take admission in it.
Please visit this link for detailed information about NIPER JEE NIPER JEE
Hope it helps