Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Declaration of Result: 24 Jun, 2021 (Tentative)
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Private Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Government Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Pharmacy colleges accepting GPAT Score
- Top Pharmacy colleges accepting NIPER JEE Pharmacy Score
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Uttar Pradesh
Will retest of met 2021 phase 2 cause any difference in cut offs for those who didnt appear for retest? if yes then what will be the new range for cs and it branches? And when will the final result be out ?
The cut off is determined based on total number of candidates appeared for MET in Phase 1 and Phase 2, difficulty level of examination, total number of seats available, total number of candidates applied for counselling. It doesn't change for the candidates who have appeared for retest. It is difficult to predict the cut off for this year before thr counselling because it depends on the above mentioned factors. The cut off list will be published by the authorities at the end of the Counseling. The final result and rank list going to be out by the fourth week of June 2021 tentatively. To check the schedule you can click on the link below
In 2020 the cut off was as follows for Computer Science and Information Technology
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal: 866
- Manipal University, Jaipur: 10635
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim: 29216
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal: 1985
- Manipal University, Jaipur: 19302
- Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim: 40504
To check the previous year cut off click on the link below
what all phds I could do after completing mtech or btech in engineering physics?
Pretty much you can do most of the Applied Physics. But it can be intermediating for you to go for theoretical physics since it required comprehensive physical ideas.
Now some of the best topics which have equal scope for Theorists as well as Experimentalist/ Engineering Physicist are provided below:
- ASTROPHYSICS, FUSION AND PLASMA PHYSICS (Mainly Plasma physics and the developments of ITER. Astrophysics have most application of Plasma Physics. SO you will have a chance to work in the applied portions of Astrophysics).
- NANOSCIENCE AND NANO TECHNOLOGY
- CONDENSED MATTER AND MATERIAL PHYSICS
- ENERGY SYSTEMS
- MICROFLUID AND MICROSYSTEMS
- OPTICAL PHYSICS AND QUANTUM INFORMATION SCIENCES
All this fields are the emerging fields of physics which you can study and do research and you will just get fascinated by the subject itself.
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!