Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Application Process: 09 Apr, 2021 - 08 May, 2021
Exam Date: 05 Jun, 2021
Declaration of Result: 12 Jun, 2021
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Private Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Government Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Pharmacy colleges accepting GPAT Score
- Top Pharmacy colleges accepting NIPER JEE Pharmacy Score
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Uttar Pradesh
I am working in a government college in Rajasthan as an Assistant Professor. Will I have to submit my relieving certificate and stay in teh campus throughout the course to do my Phd from EFLU? Are there any different provisions for working professionals who wish to do their PHd from EFLU? Thanks
Yes, you can do this. So many professor do their job in a college as an assistant professor and doing their phd also. You can submit your form to the college authority and live there and doing your PhD.
All the best.
Can I do diploma in banking and finance after 12th science?
Yes, you can definitely do a Diploma in Banking and Finance after your 12th grade. However, I would suggest you to do it after graduation. Because you will have more knowledge about banking and finance after graduation rather than after 12th and also graduation will make your diploma more easy to learn.