Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Exam Date: 19 Sep, 2021
Declaration of Result: 06 Oct, 2021
Exam Date: 26 Sep, 2021
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Private Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Government Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Pharmacy colleges accepting GPAT Score
- Top Pharmacy colleges accepting NIPER JEE Pharmacy Score
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Uttar Pradesh
i got 11735 rank in ap eamcet.i am bc b candidate.can i get govt. agriculture college whoch icar approved??
It is difficult to predict because cut-offs varies from year to year.
For your AP EAMCET Rank, it is difficult to get B.Sc Agriculture seat in Government Colleges based on previous year's cut-offs as you belong to BC - B Category.
The cutoffs varies from year to year and may depend on many factors like number of students appeared in the exam, number of seats available, category, difficulty level of the exam, etc.
To predict Colleges based on TS EAMCET Rank, you below given College predictor.
May this information was useful.
Government college pharmacy Nagpur
Following are Government Pharmacy College in Nagpur:
- Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
- RTMNU Nagpur
- GMC Nagpur
- Indra Gandhi Government Medical College and Hospital Nagpur
- Government Medical College and Hospital Nagpur
For more details about these colleges visit:
Hope this helps