Featured Articles VIEW ALL
Latest News VIEW ALL
Exams VIEW ALL
Sample PapersVIEW ALL
College Ranking VIEW ALL
- Top Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Private Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Government Pharmacy colleges in India
- Top Pharmacy colleges accepting GPAT Score
- Top Pharmacy colleges accepting NIPER JEE Pharmacy Score
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Maharashtra
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Top Pharmacy colleges in Uttar Pradesh
i got 80.33 in mht cet 2020 is it good marks???
The MHT-CET or Common Entrance Test is an annual entrance exam conducted by the Government of Maharashtra. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education for admissions to first-year Engineering and Technology programmes (BE/BTech) and Pharmacy programmes (BPharma/PharmaD) in the state,various pg courses like mba, mca etc.
you did npt mention which of the course you have applied. do mention the course then we may help you with necessary Information.
i got 70 percentile in mht cet and 62 percentile in jee main plz suggest ke good colleges in Pune for IT
Congrats on your Score in MHT CET. Since you have not mentioned your Reservation Category, I have taken it to be General Category. Below are some of the Colleges where your rank was under their closing scores in 2019:
- Siddhant College of Engineering, Pune.
- Nutan Maharashtra Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pune.
- D. Y. Patil College of Engineering, Pune.
- Parvatibai Genba Moze College of Engineering, Pune.
- Amrutvahini College of Engineering, Ahmedabad.
But, this is based on Cut Off of 2019 and it changes every year. It is difficult to predict them. If you can, give further clarifications on your Reservation Category so that I can give you precise details.
Hope this is helpful!
All the best!