GPAT Question Papers 2019 - The official GPAT 2019 question papers were released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on February 1. Candidates could download the question papers of GPAT 2019 from the official website till February 3 (11 AM). The question papers help students in their exam preparation as it familiarizes them with the exam pattern, marking scheme and difficulty level of different sections of GPAT. Solving GPAT question papers 2019 will also enable aspirants to improve their speed and accuracy in the upcoming sessions of the exam. It is always advisable for candidates to practice the question paper before appearing for any entrance exam as they will be able to know how the actual exam is held. In this article, candidates can check mock test and download previous years’ question papers of GPAT.
Latest: GPAT 2019 result declared by NTA on February 6
Click here to check theGPAT 2019 Final Answer Key
Click here to check the GPAT 2019 Merit List
NTA conducted GPAT 2019 in the online mode on January 28. Aspirants could submit the online application form of GPAT 2019 from November 1 to 30, 2018. GPAT 2019 admit card was available for download on January 7, 2019, while the result was announced on February 6, 2019.
GPAT 2019 Test Practice Centres
NTA has established Test Practice Centres (TPCs) all over India for aspiring candidates, especially those living in rural regions to familiarize themselves with the online mode of GPAT. Students can visit these TPCs, and practice and train themselves free of cost. The experienced, qualified and professional Nodal officer and staff will be available to help and motivate the students, clear their doubts and solve their problems.
Memory based questions from GPAT 2019
- Mesh size in lycopodium spore method is ....?
- The pungency of zingiber rhizomes due to which components?
- pH calculation by Henderson hasselbatch 0.1M NaOH 50ml in 100ml 0.1M ch3cooH..pka acetic acid was given
- What is SFI index full form?
- What is the HPMC use?
- What is Biological source of shellac?
- Wolf Kisner reaction was given ...… identification of that reaction
- HNO3+H2So4 =?
- Size of lycopodium spores
- Aneurysm is ....?
- Amylopectin reacts with iodine gives ….. colour?
- Clotting factors activated by Vitamin K is ....?
- Identify the reaction order given (there may be the 2nd order equation)
- Calculation of Css I.V…equation (from biopharmaceutics section)
- Scavenger cell also called?
- Graves disease causes?
- Identify Alpha 1 blockers?
- Timolol structure
- Van gierks disease occurs due to?
- Hospital formulary question
- Medline databases are?
- Identify false statement on Calcitrol
- 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor?
- Identify differentiated product from paracetamol, Zantac, ranitidine, isoniazid
- pM indicators used in ??
- Non-Newtonian viscometer
- Travellers diarrhoea treated with?
- Which one of the following is not anti Tb drug ( streptomycin, gentamicin, isoniazid, clotrimazole )
- What is Suture?
- Avicel also know as?
- Carboxymethyl cellulose used as in tablet?
- Purpose of barometric leg in jet condenser?
- Uses of the chemical compound obtained from red scill ( rodenticide )
- Is microscopy observed in Alzheimer’s disease?
- To identify a protein, which probe is used?
Benefits of Solving GPAT Question Papers
GPAT question papers give an idea about the repeated questions or trend of questions being asked over the last years in the exam. This way candidates come to know what topics require more focus.
Candidates will be able to work on weak areas with regular practice of previous year question papers.
GPAT question papers also enable candidates to work on their speed, efficiency and time management skills which are important while appearing for the exam.
GPAT 2019 was conducted for three hours in the computer-based mode in a single session. Students can check the exam pattern of GPAT 2019 as prescribed by the NTA in the table below:
GPAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Computer Based Online Test
Number of questions
Type of questions
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Mark for correct Answer
Mark for incorrect Answer
The questions in the exam were asked from GPAT syllabus prescribed by NTA. The syllabus of GPAT 2019 mentions the subjects and their topics from which questions are asked for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.
GPAT syllabus includes topics from following subjects-
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Physical Chemistry
- Physical Pharmacy
- Organic Chemistry
- Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Engineering