Rajasthan MBBS Application Details

The application form for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS will be released by the state counselling authority by the second week of June tentatively. Candidates are required to compulsorily fill in the application form in order to be eligible for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admission.

Expand

Rajasthan MBBS Eligibility Criteria

  1. Candidates seeking admission to Rajasthan MBBS BDS must be citizens of India.

  2. Candidates must be 17 years of age on or before December 31, of the year of applying to Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admission.

  3. The candidates must be bonafide residents of Rajasthan in order to be eligible to apply. 

  4. The candidates must have qualified the Class 12 examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology with English as compulsory subjects.

  5. Candidates must have also passed in the above-mentioned subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks aggregate (unreserved) in them at the qualifying examination. Physically Handicapped (PH) reserved category candidates are required to obtain an aggregate of 40% in the given subjects, while the Unreserved PH candidates would have to obtain an aggregate of 45% in the same to be eligible for Rajasthan MBBS BDS admission.

  6. Candidates must have obtained the required minimum percentile in the NEET UG examination.RPMT, Rajasthan PMT

Expand

Rajasthan MBBS Counselling Details

The counselling for Rajasthan MBBS/BDS admision is conducted by the University of Health Sciences. Counselling process tentatively starts from the fourth week of June.
Expand

QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Rajasthan Medical

Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!

  • 305 Joined
  • 7 Questions
A
Ashutosh Sharmas picture
Ashutosh SharmaLast Seen: 2 hours 55 min agoJoined on: 12-May-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

Sir 540 marks me gen category Rajasthan me government college mel gyaga kya

Answer (1)

User Pic
Soumitra Ghoshs picture
Soumitra GhoshLast Seen: 7 hours 54 min agoJoined on: 09-May-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: In Graduation
Surely.With this mark,you can easily get admission into a good govt medical college.All the best buddy.
H

Hari krishan 2 days ago

Hari krishans picture
Hari KrishanLast Seen: 14 min 12 sec agoJoined on: 22-May-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

I will get 550 marks in neet 2018.can I get admission in govt.college rajasthan.

Answer (1)

M
Mayank Kukreti s picture
Mayank Kukreti Last Seen: 3 hours 52 min agoJoined on: 19-May-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: In Graduation
Hii If you are applying for 85% state quota seats  then you have a very high chances to secure a seat in a govt medical college but if you are applying for 15% all India quota seats then it will ...Read More
P

Pooja Anand 13 days ago

Pooja Anands picture
Pooja AnandLast Seen: 3 days 3 hours agoJoined on: 10-May-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

I m a domicile of jammu, can i be a part of dis clg

Answer (1)

User Pic

Manisha Gupta 6 days ago

Manisha Guptas picture
Manisha GuptaLast Seen: 43 min 58 sec agoJoined on: 08-Sep-2016Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Graduate & Above

If you have a dommicile of Jammu then you cannot apply for the Government college of Rajasthan. You can apply for the private colleges Management quota seats only.

Good Luck!

User Pic

Yunus Khan 2 months ago

Yunus Khans picture
Yunus KhanLast Seen: 2 hours 6 min agoJoined on: 02-Mar-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: Class 12

I'm from rajsthan. My son neet 2017me469abneet2018me500+aa sakte he. Kya admission MIL sakta he?mbbs ki fees bhi bataye.

Answer (1)

User Pic

Surbhi Dongare 2 months ago

Surbhi Dongares picture
Surbhi DongareLast Seen: 1 week 5 days agoJoined on: 16-Jan-2017Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Graduate & Above
Hello sir,There are chances of getting a seat for MBBS with 500+ score in NEET. But the cut off changes every year. So. try to score 550+ for securing a seat in a good college for MBBS. The fees ...Read More
M
Manish Priyadarshans picture
Manish PriyadarshanLast Seen: 1 week 6 days agoJoined on: 14-Mar-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: In Graduation

I have passed class XII from Rajasthan and belongs to Odisha state. filled Rajasthan State of eligibility in NEET Apllication form

I have passed class XII from Rajasthan and belongs to Odisha state. I have filled Rajasthan as State of eligibility in NEET Apllication form

Answers (6)

S

Sumanta Majumdar 2 months ago

Sumanta Majumdars picture
Sumanta MajumdarLast Seen: 1 month 1 week agoJoined on: 24-Feb-2018Education Interest: MedicineEducation Level: In Graduation

Yes; You are eligible for all India criteria

Regarding domicile, it depends on how long you have stayed in which state.

View All Answers