GPAT Exam Centres 2018 – All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will announce exam centres of GPAT 2018 where the online entrance test will be held on January 21. The national level PG test will be held across as many as 58 cities all over India. While filling the GPAT 2018 application form, candidates will be required to mark their three choices of GPAT 2018 exam centre. They will be allotted the test city as per their filled options. Those appearing for GPAT 2018 can check the complete list of test cities of GPAT 2018 on this page.
Latest: Candidates can download GPAT Admit Card by entering login details here!
Candidates appearing for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2018 are required to report at 1 PM at the allocated GPAT examination centre 2018, and they will be required to go through security checks, document verification and other formalities. The GPAT 2018 will commence from 2:30 PM onwards.
GPAT Exam Centres 2018
The national level Pharmacy aptitude test will be conducted by AICTE on January 21 across 58 cities in India. Candidates can check below the complete list before filling GPAT application form 2018 and make their own choices.
GPAT 2018 Test City
GPAT 2018 Test City
Instructions regarding GPAT 2018 Exam Centres
1. AICTE will allocate exam centres to candidates on the basis of the three choices selected by them in the application form.
2. They are required to carry the hall ticket of GPAT 2018 with their recent passport size photograph posted on it. Also, they need to carry any one of the following original photo identity cards:
Aadhaar Card Driver's license
UID card or a notarized affidavit (in English) with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address
SC/ST candidates have to bring original and an attested copy of caste certificate
Physically disabled candidates must carry disability certificate and an attested copy
3. At the allotted GPAT exam centres 2018, test-takers are not allowed to carry any personal items including study material.
4. They will be provided sheets for calculations and rough work during the test. 5. Before leaving the exam centre, these have to be submitted to the facilitator present there.
6. Physically Disability candidates categorised as Visually Impaired, Physically Handicapped, Hearing Impaired, Dumb, etc. will be provided with the below-mentioned facilities at the test centres:
Facilitates at GPAT Exam Centres 2018
Category of disabled candidate
To be arranged by
Abacus without calculator
Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy
Allotted test centre
Visually Impaired/Cerebral Pal
Candidates/allotted test centre*
* To be provided at test centre only on prior request by candidates
Cerebral Palsy and Visually Impaired candidates will be provided one hour extra. Thus, they will be given a total of four hours to complete the exam, while other test takers will be given three hours.
AICTE will conduct GPAT 2018 on January 21 for offering admissions to nearly 25,000 pharmacy seats. Counselling will be done across more than 800 participating institutes. It is expected that nearly 30,000 candidates will take the test.